I didn't realize it until today, but there is a television show with the same name as this blog. This is not about the T.V. show nor does it have anything to do with it. Honestly, I don't know what the show is about yet. I just happened to see the name on my twitter feed today. Anyway, just wanted to put that out there in case you were looking for some info on the show.
I'm a writer and editor and that's mainly what this blog is about, things that come up in my work mixed with a little bit about me and the rest of my life. I write mostly paranormal stories, and edit lifestyle magazine articles and the name Penny Dreadful is in reference to the old penny dreadfuls - info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_dreadful.
I'm a writer and editor and that's mainly what this blog is about, things that come up in my work mixed with a little bit about me and the rest of my life. I write mostly paranormal stories, and edit lifestyle magazine articles and the name Penny Dreadful is in reference to the old penny dreadfuls - info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_dreadful.

No comments:
Post a Comment